Thursday, August 16, 2012

Awesome Library Book Sale!

What is even better than $1 patterns?  $0.50 books!  My sister dragged me to the local library book sale, and I found a lot of awesomely fun stuff:

A book about the process of creating an animated film, and a History of the Donner Party.

Encyclopedia of Games, I Am A Strange Loop, and Encyclopedia of Mathematicians.

A Bunch of Science Fiction Books

And sewing books!  (Of course.)

The Costume Designer's Handbook covers the entire process from getting a script through final performance.
It has some nice pictures...

But mostly full of informative text.

Inside Fashion Design covers the process of being a fashion designer.
From choosing a color story...

To picking fabric....

To designing garments that sell...

Also, patterns for super cute stuffed toys.

How could I say no to this little piggy?
So, yay, books!  Not that I have a lot of time to read them right now, but I have a hard time resisting additions to my library.  Not to mention helping out the public library in the process.  Win-win!

2 comments:

  1. OH, that piggy would have come home with me too. How cute! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love library sales. You got some goodies there.

    ReplyDelete